- Required Training
- Research Specific Training
- Biosafety and Biosecurity
- Use of Controlled Substances in Basic and Animal Research
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Clinical Trial Billing Compliance
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
- Export Controls
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Good Laboratory Practice
- Humanitarian Use Device (HUD)
- Human Stem Cell Oversight
- International Research
- Privacy & Information Security for Researchers
- Radiation Safety
- Research with Children
- Training Table
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)
- Video Presentations Library
- Report a Concern
All individuals involved in research are required to complete the CITI Responsible Conduct of Research course before performing research activities. In addition, the University of Pittsburgh COI Policy RI01 requires all investigators who are externally funded (regardless of funding source) to complete the CITI COI course.
Anyone performing animal research, including faculty, staff, and students are required to complete appropriate training prior to beginning the project, regardless of funding source. Note that after completion of training, the individual must be added to an active protocol approved by the Institutional Animal Care and use Committee (IACUC) prior to commencing animal research.
Human Subject Research
Any member of the research team interacting or intervening with human subjects or their data, including faculty, staff, and students are required to have completed appropriate training prior to beginning the project.