- Required Training
- Research Specific Training
- Biosafety and Biosecurity
- Use of Controlled Substances in Basic and Animal Research
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Clinical Trial Billing Compliance
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
- Export Controls
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Good Laboratory Practice
- Humanitarian Use Device (HUD)
- Human Stem Cell Oversight
- International Research
- Privacy & Information Security for Researchers
- Radiation Safety
- Research with Children
- Training Table
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)
- Video Presentations Library
- Report a Concern
The University of Pittsburgh is committed to complying with all applicable laws, regulations and policies governing submission of registration and results information to ClinicalTrials.gov.
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has developed a number of regulations stipulating how controlled substances must be procured, secured, and safeguarded against diversion.
Dual Use Research of Concern
Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC) is life sciences research that can be reasonably anticipated to provide knowledge, products, or technologies that could be directly misapplied to pose a significant threat with broad potential consequences to public health and safety, the environment, or national security
Checklist for Investigators Leaving the University
Completion of this form will alert the relevant University offices, which will be in contact to assure that your research at the University is terminated appropriately.
ORP Support Services
Please complete this survey if ORP can help facilitate your research, and a staff member will be in touch to provide assistance.